Inenco Group Pty Ltd provides access to and the use of this website subject to the following terms and conditions:
Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions contained in this document. If you do not agree with the terms of this document either in full or in part, you should cease using this website immediately.
Terms and conditions
- The content in this website is provided for your convenience. Inenco Group Pty Ltd makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- Inenco Group Pty Ltd will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this website or any other site linked to this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Inenco Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website.
- Inenco Group Pty Ltd holds the copyright to this website. Inenco Group Pty Ltd grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Inenco Group Pty Ltd.
- Inenco Group Pty Ltd regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you contact us your details will remain confidential as set out in our Privacy Statement.
- Inenco Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. The courts of Australia are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.